What we do
NEW is the accelerant of business growth. Clutch Catalyst services provide the insights and expertise you need to launch and make the most of your new: products, services, markets, brands and distribution models.
- Where2Hunt™ Analysis
- New Product Launch: Go-to-Market Strategy & Planning
- Market, Customer, Competitive & Industry Research
- Acquisitions & Partnerships
- Private Label & Licensing Strategy
- Channel Development & Optimization
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
Once prospects and customers are identified you need to find ways to gain traction with them. Clutch Connections services build interest and drive action; and keep a keen eye on lead and sales generation.
- Brand Strategy & Development
- Lead Generation Strategy & Implementation
- Digital Strategy & Design
- Website Development
- PR, Social Media & Content Development
- Sales Tools & Support
Strategy and marketing have little impact if your people aren’t equipped to succeed. Clutch Comprehension services build knowledge and skills in customer-facing employees to make certain you best-laid plans become best-made results.
- Learning & Development Strategy
- Curriculum & Content Development
- e-Learning & Mobile Learning
- Workshop Development & Facilitation
- Learning Management System (LMS) Services
Reputation is at the core of consistent revenue generation. Today, reputation influences purchase more than ever, in some cases even more than product features. Relevant companies have shorter sales cycles, better product launches and higher engagement from employees and customers. Clutch Core services help you map the components of your reputation and manage them most effectively.
- Reputation Assessments + Opportunity Mapping
- Reputation 360 Playbook
- Reputation 360 Workshops + Stakeholder Alignment
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Corporate Sustainability Playbook
- Reputation Management + Monitoring
How we work
Every project we complete goes through our A4 process: Assess, Align, Activate and Analyze.
We start with the business objectives and the situation, and build an action plan to deliver what you need. It ensures everyone has clear understanding on what they’re going to get and the results we’re going to deliver from kick-off to conclusion.
And, since our model is focused on the results rather than the time to get there, we always answer three key questions before we start work: What will you get? When will it be done? and How much will it cost?
Your unique situation
& strategic objectives.
Our expertise & resources
with your needs.
Our learnings & findings
The results & adjust
These are clients Clutch has worked with in the past 12 months.
If you’re looking for a combination of expertise and enthusiasm to help you accelerate your business growth, we’d appreciate the chance to have a conversation and hear more about your goals.